First post: Who i am ?

Hi every one! my name is Catalina and i decide start this blog for a class. 

Im student for pharmacy in university of chile, im twenty three years old and i really like to write. 


Like this little witch i have a long hair and brown eyes, this is the only thing u have to know about my aspect for the mistery. 

I live in the  bigger city of chile, Santiago. All my life i lived here, is  a wonderfull city, we have a lot of things, little forest, a lot of buldings, museums and a lot of ploaces to visit. we are seven million people here. 

well i really love do sports, specially poledance or calisthenic, i love street workout. i love too eat, my philosophy is gym for ñam. 

i live with my family, i have 5 pets, tree cats and two dogs, there are so lovely!

Well this is the end of the first post, i really want i see u again ! Byee





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Food

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying