Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying





Hello everyone again! I hope you are great. !!

Today we are going to talk about subjects that we are passionate about, this post has been particularly difficult to write, because I don't know if I can choose just one class that I really love or enjoy, I have been a very fortunate person to receive the education that I have had. That's why I want to expand a bit and name a few. 

I studied at another university before and there were two subjects that I will never forget, not because of the subjects, but because of the quality of the professors that I was lucky enough to have. 
One of them was biochemistry, this had a clinical focus that was completely unexpected, at first i was a little afraid of this subject as it has always been said that biochemistry is a particularly dense and difficult subject, but my teacher, a woman a little old and short in stature, was really amazing to see, she was so passionate that never missed more than 10% of the course his classs and   I was so in love with the course that I really studied it, getting an average of 6. 

The other subject that I carry in my heart forthe teacher, was biology, I really did not have much interest in it, I thought that she would not have much to teach me, I guess school pride is something complex haha, but it was surprising how much it changed my look once I had Prof. Urra, she was a biochemist specializing in neuroscience, she was dedicated if I remember correctly to investigate brain cancer or something complicated like that. 

She really took advantage of every space of the subject to teach us more about the program and to bring us closer to her area, motivating us to improve ourselves, she teach me and improved all the biological bases that I have today. 

And finally the class of Professor Lara, which I will say to not go on any longer, that people were right, it is simply fascinating. 

That would be the end of the blog that we have done, really only remains to say that teachers will never really understand the impact that their students have on us. 

Take care and goodbye!





 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Food

First post: Who i am ?