Post 2: ¿Why I study Pharmacy?

Today I´m going to talk about my academic life, but I make you a little spoiler, this isn´t the career that I wanted.  Since I was a child i want to be a doctor. ´

When i went to school I have got a really bad NEM. But I got Excellent Psu scores, I cant studied  what I wanted but that opened the door of here to me. It was a decision of the moment to study pharmacy. 

I haven’t other choises, I never plan anything other than medicine. I started to studied Pharmacy with the hope I will liked. 

About the university what I In, my experience be amazing because the career isn´t the center of my life, I really enjoy the moment. But in the future i would like to work on regulatory matters. 

Well, this is all today, i hope u are fine, byeee



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Food

First post: Who i am ?

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying