Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 

Hi everyone!!

In this post I´m going to talk about my favorite technology and why is my favorite technology.

Well, I really love internet, we don’t need a specific artefact to use them because in our time everyone have access to Wi-Fi. We can also access to every type of information and the most important, we have got access a lot of book free.

One of my hobbies is reading so having access to free books is quite beneficial  because in another way we can´t enjoyed or access different topics of books in internet.

Due to the internet, I can read a lot economically.

By the way, it is also important mention the internet is also a tool to pass the time play online games but personally I don´t like to much.

Well, this is all for today, I hope you are fine, bye!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Food

First post: Who i am ?

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying