Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?



Hello everyone again! I hope you are great. 

Today I want to talk about something that is curious, if not philosophical, which is the impact of the things we do in the world or in our environment. 

Personally I study chemistry and pharmacy, although I was not very enthusiastic about it at the beginning, with time I have learned to love it because it is a career that can do what I want in life, which is to help people, I consider myself a person with a vocation of service. 

Pharmacists are of great help, since as many say, they are the people's doctors, since they are available in pharmacies to ask questions or ask for health advice when the money is not enough to go to the doctor, something that would be considered almost a volunteer in a capitalist country like ours. 

The role I want in this process is to work in a clinical pharmacy or in a cesfam where I will see people directly and help them with the knowledge I have acquired studying, idealistic or not, I find it a sweet future. 

Working with passion and a full heart is what may not change the world, but it can change lives.

Byeee take care!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Food

First post: Who i am ?

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying