Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire


 

Hello everyone again! I hope you are great.


Today I want to talk about the admiration that one feels for some people, I want to talk this time about a professor that I love for his classes and his contribution to the scientific world although not directly from his career, but for being in the same area, today I will talk about Professor Hernan Lara.

Professor Lara is an accomplished biochemist who has worked in the world of research doing more than twenty investigations, in addition to guiding a lot of theses, his career has been long and fruitful because objectively we can see that most of his publications have been published by scientific journals.

I really find him a researcher to admire, but even more, I find him a great teacher, he made me love to study physiology and I really care about learning something that I am passionate about.

That's all for today, take care.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Food

First post: Who i am ?

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying